This week, Motorola unveiled the 2021 Motorola Edge. While it sports the same name as the flagship-series Edge devices Motorola unveiled in 2020, this year’s variant is a midrange smartphone. That being said, the device is sporting the same 108MP main camera sensor that we saw on the previous generation of devices which should give the Motorola Edge 2021 edition a leg up over other mid-range devices in the segment when it comes to capturing photos and video.
While we only had about 2 hours with the device, we did manage to capture over 70 photos and video clips with the new Motorola Edge. Take a look at the photos and video below to see what the cameras on the Motorola Edge can deliver.
Motorola Edge (2021) camera specifications
- 108MP Main camera: 1/1.52″ optical format, f/1.9 aperture, 0.7μm Pixel size | Ultra Pixel Technology for 2.1μm
- 8MP Ultra-wide: (119-degree FOV) | Macro Vision f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 2MP Depth camera: f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP selfie camera: f/2.25 aperture, 0.7μm pixel size | Quad Pixel Technology for 1.4μm
- Rear main camera: 4K UHD (30fps), FHD (60/30fps)
- Slow motion FHD (120fps), HD (240fps), HD (920fps)
- Rear ultra-wide angle camera: FHD (30fps)