Even though Samsung ditched the microSD card with the Galaxy S21, there are still plenty of devices out there that can make good use of having some extra storage. You don’t even need a smartphone to make use of a microSD card as you may be running out of storage on your Nintendo Switch, and it could be time to get some more storage so you can download even more games.
Today, Amazon is running a one-day storage sale on an array of storage options from SanDisk, including the company’s 1TB microSD card. There are quite a few different options to choose from, along with a 1TB V30 SD Card from PNY for those camera buffs, or you can grab a flash drive to throw on your key ring and keep some files, documents, movies, or anything else wherever you go.
Here are some of the highlights from Amazon’s Deal of the Day sale:
- 1TB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD Card – $139.99 (Save $90)
- 1TB PNY Pro Elite MicroSD Card – $179.99 (Save $60)
- 1TB PNY Pro Elite Class 10 SDXC Card – $167.99 (Save $42)
- 512GB Samsung EVO Select MicroSD Card – $63.99 (Save $36)
- 512GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD Card – $55.99 (Save $44)
- 32GB Kingston Digital Data Traveler – $34.49 (Save $12.50)
- 256GB PNY Pro Elite USB 3.0 Flash Drive – $39.99 (Save $9.99)
- 256GB SanDisk MicroSDXC Card Licensed for Nintendo Switch – $39.29 (Save $11)
There’s no telling when a microSD card can come in handy, so it’s always great to jump on these deals while they last. Since this is part of Amazon’s Deal of the Day, all of these cards will go back to full price tomorrow, so you’ll want to grab the card you need before the sale ends.