While it seems that Motorola has decided to get out of the race for offering the best flagship smartphone, the company hasn’t given up the goose entirely. Motorola’s bread and butter over the last few years has been in the mid-range and budget game, with releases like the Moto G Power and Moto G Stylus.
While these phones are already pretty cheap compared to other options on the market, there’s nothing wrong with saving a few extra dollars. For a limited time, just about every phone in Motorola’s lineup is on sale, ranging from $200 off at Amazon to $400 off through AT&T.
The Razr may have not taken off in the same vein that the Galaxy Z Flip did, but it’s still a pretty interesting smartphone. It’s the kind of phone designed to hit you right in the nostalgia bone, and there’s even a built-in Easter egg where you can make the inner display look like the Razr flip phone from the “old days”.
- Motorola Razr 5G – $1199.99 – a savings of $200
- Motorola Edge Unlocked – $499 – save $200
- Motorola One Fusion+ – $249.99 – save $150
- Motorola One 5G Ace – $279.99 – save $120
- Moto G Stylus 2021 – $279.99 – Save $20
- Moto G Power 2021 – $129.99 – Save $120 with activation
- Moto G Play 2021 – $59.99 – Save $110 with activation
Save even more through carrier deals
Carrier deals are usually a catch-22, with some requiring you to trade in your old device to save some cash. But these deals from Verizon, AT&T, and Cricket don’t require a trade in, so you can just upgrade or switch from your current carrier to take advantage.
- Motorola One 5G UW – Verizon – Pay just $5 per month (with eligible plan)
- Motorola Razr 5G – AT&T – Pay just $10 per month with eligible trade in, or save $400 with no trade-in required
- Moto G Power 2021 – Just $119.99 for existing customers and free for those who switch to Cricket with a $60/month plan.