Power banks for smartphones are a dime a dozen and there are probably hundreds, if not thousands of variants in the market today. So there is the question of which is the best one? That will depend on your need, maybe you just need a small and portable one that can top you off, or maybe you need a massive one that will last you several charges.
Either way, we’ve got you covered so if you are shopping for a new smartphone power bank, then these are the best ones that we’ve found.
Mophie Powerstation Keychain
If you’re shopping for a power bank that’s small enough to fit on your keychain, then look no further than the Mophie Powerstation Keychain. As the name implies, this is a power bank with a built-in keychain so you can hang your keys off it and ensure that it’ll always be with you whenever you need it. It comes with a 1,200mAh battery which isn’t the biggest, but if you need a quick juice up, its built-in USB-C cable should have you covered.
- 1, 200mAh battery: extends the life of your device up to a total of 8 hours*, so you always have back-up power in an emergency
- Travel size with carabiner attachment: light-weight, pocket-size portable battery with carabiner attaches to your keys, bag or belt.
- Integrated USB-C cable: No need to carry extra cables; You always have what you need to charge your USB-C Device.
Mophie Powerstation Wireless
With some power banks, they do not come with an integrated cable which means that you’ll need to bring your own cable. If you don’t have a bag, then this can be troublesome, which is where the Mophie Powerstation Wireless comes in. It features a 10,000mAh battery but there is also support for wireless charging, so if you don’t have a cable, as long as your phone is Qi compatible, then you can just place it on top of the power bank and you’re good to go.
- mophie cases with charge force wireless power & other wireless-charging enabled smartphones
- Battery Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Conveniently charge Qi wireless devices and charge force mophie products without the need to fuss with a cable
Moshi Porto Q Wireless Portable Charger
I am personally a fan of devices that can pull double duty. This means I don’t have to fuss around with multiple devices, multiple cables – it’s just a more elegant solution. If you agree, then maybe the Moshi Porto Q Wireless Portable Charger could be of interest to you. This is a wireless charger that also doubles as a power bank, so you can use it on your desk or bring it with you. It comes with a built-in 5,000mAh battery which is actually rather decent, and it’s slim enough to fit in your pocket or backpack.
- 2-in-1 Design: Portable battery 5,000 mAh with built-in Qi wireless charger. Compatible with AirPods/AirPods Pro, iPhone SE 2nd/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8+, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9, Note...
- Quality Materials: Porto Q 5K cushions your phone with its soft material finish, while a silicone surface ring keeps your phone securely in place.
- Foreign Object Detection: Wireless charging is disabled immediately if a metal object is detected, ensuring safety in all charging scenarios.
Samsung 10,000 mAh Super Fast 25W Portable Charger
Usually power banks don’t charge particularly fast since they do not have direct access to a power outlet. This is generally acceptable, but if you’re in urgent need of fast charging, then maybe you might want to check out Samsung’s 25W 10,000mAh power bank. Most power banks top out at around 18W, so 25W should make things even faster.
- Super Fast Charging. Power up your phone quickly with Super Fast Charging capabilities. Plugged in via USB-C cable, your Galaxy Note 10 and can charge at 25 Watt.
- Share with a friend. Charge two devices at once, so when you're charging your smartphone, you can still give your buddy a boost with the large 10, 000 mAh battery.
- Charging protection. Overcurrent and Over Voltage Protection means you’ll power up safely without having to worry about excessive current levels damaging your device.
RAVPower 80W AC Outlet Power Bank
Most of the time, power banks usually do not provide enough power to charge larger devices like laptops and are usually reserved for smartphones or tablets, but if you need to charge a laptop with a power bank, you might be interested in RAVPower’s 80W AC Outlet Power Bank that comes with a built-in 10,000mAh battery. As the name implies, it comes with an AC outlet so you can plug in things like a laptop power adapter to it, or to charge your gaming console like the Nintendo Switch, or your camera’s batteries.
- Massive AC Output: Portable Charger with AC output reaches up to 80W (100W Max) to fully charge your MacBook Pro, iPhone, Nintendo Switch, GoPro, camera battery, desk lamp, small fan, etc. Great for...
- Faster PD Charging: 30W PD3.0 USB-C port delivers sprinting power to charge your iPhone up to 50% in 30 minutes, and Quick Charge 3.0 Port charges USB-A devices up to 18W
- Colossal 20000mAh Capacity: Portable charger packed with enough power to keep you going for days, charges iPhone 12 Pro 4.3 times, Galaxy S10 4 times, iPad Pro 1.5 times and give a 1 full charge to a...
Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger
If you’re looking for a no-frills power bank that is also easy on the wallet, then Anker’s PowerCore 10000 portable charger could be for you. Priced at $20, it is one of the more affordable power banks we’ve seen. While it might not necessarily be the fastest charging power bank or the most feature rich, like we said, it’s simple and gets the job done and is cheap.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest and lightest 10,000mAh portable chargers. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges.
- High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
Anker PowerCore II 20000
Speaking of Anker, in case you need something a little bigger that can also charge multiple devices at once, the Anker PowerCore II 20000 could be the one for you. Featuring a 20,000mAh battery and two USB ports, this should be capable of juicing up a couple of smartphones and tablets at the same time. It also helps that it isn’t that expensive at $50.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Poweriq 2. 0: our brand-new exclusive technology. Intelligently identifies your device to deliver the fastest possible charge.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Packed to the brim with days of power—iPhone 8 over 6. 5 times.
MAXOAK Laptop Power Bank
Like we said earlier, power banks come in all shapes and sizes and cater to a variety of needs. If you’re someone who’s constantly on the move and need a power bank that can charge all manner of devices ranging from cameras, to smartphones, to tablets, or laptops, then the MAXOAK Laptop Power Bank could be for you. It features a 50,000mAh battery and is also rated at 185Wh, meaning that you probably can’t take this on the plane with you, but with its size and power, you should have no issues charging higher-powered devices.
- Superior Quality&SAFETY Guaranteed: Conform to UL1642 and UL2056 Standards. Constructed with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery Cells&Built-in 6 Security Protections to Ensure Safety Use and 1000+ Long...
- Long-lasting DC Power Bank for Laptops:Ultra High Capacity 50000mAh(3.7V)/185Wh(130W Max.).Compatible With a Wide Variety of Laptops(Max.130W)- Dell HP Lenovo Surface pro 2/3/4(DC12V) Sony Samsung...
- DC20V/DC12V/USB5V Outputs:All-IN-1 FAST CHARGE Battery Pack.It Features with 1*DC20V/5A for Laptops(18.5V~20.5V), 1*DC12V/2.5A for Cameras,Routers,LED lights, 2*USB 5V/2.1A and 2*USB 5V/1A For Smart...
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.