There’s a reason why Samsung continues to dominate the market, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that there is a phone available at every price point imaginable. In the last few months, we have seen the new Galaxy S20 FE launched, along with the Galaxy Note 20 lineup and a few new accessories.
Now that Prime Day 2020 has kicked off, Samsung is slashing the prices on its most popular smartphones. There’s something here for everyone, along with a surprising 5G smartphone available for less than $500.
Get a new Samsung phone from just $200
- Samsung Galaxy A21 – $200 (down from $250)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – $750 (down from $1,000)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ – $900 (down from $1,200)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – $XXX (down from $1,500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 – $800 (down from $1,000)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G – $420 (down from $600)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – $800 (down from $1,100)
Grab a tablet to change how you work
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – $279 (down from $350)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – $550 (down from $730)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0” – $120 (down from $150)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 – $180 (down from $280)
Prime Day 2020
We are expecting to see some more savings on various Samsung accessories, to go along with some other kick-ass deals over the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled for more so you can save now and get a head start on the 2020 holiday shopping season!