With the coronavirus pandemic not dying down anytime soon, we’re sure that many of you have had your summer holiday plans ruined. If you’re looking for things to do while you’re stuck at home, perhaps getting your hands on a brand new TV might be a good idea as you’ll be able to enjoy your TV shows and movies on a larger screen, plus gaming will certainly be much more enjoyable.
If you think that upgrading your TV is something you might want to do for this summer, then check out these Hisense TV deals that will save you as much as $200 on a larger screen TV.
- 43-inch Hisense H65G 4K UHD TV with HDR – $229.99 (save $40) – Best Buy
- 55-inch Hisense H8G Quantum Series – $499.99 (save $100) – Best Buy
- 65-inch Hisense H8F Series Smart 4K TV with HDR and Android TV – $569.99 (save $130) – Amazon
- 65-inch Hisense H8G Quantum Series – $699.99 (save $100) – Amazon | Best Buy
- 65-inch Hisense H65G 4K UHD TV with HDR – $449.99 (save $50) – Best Buy
- 65-inch Hisense H9G Quantum Series – $899.99 (save $100) – Best Buy
- 75-inch Hisense H8G Quantum Series – $1,299.99 (save $200) – Amazon | Best Buy
NOTE: Links in this article may include affiliate codes that help us keep Phandroid up and running.