Have you been wondering if the cameras of the LG V60 can take on the Oppo FInd X2 Pro’s? Today we get to the bottom of it with our Oppo Find X2 Pro versus LG V60 camera comparison.
If you’re unaware of the differences, the Oppo Find X2 Pro has the upper hand if we’re simply looking at specs. The highlight, of course, is the 5x telephoto periscope lens that Oppo has included on the back of the phone, something that the company has been playing with for the past few years. That being said, LG does deliver a well-balanced experience with the camera hardware it’s working with.
Take a look at the side-by-side photo and video comparisons between the LG V60 and Oppo Find X2 Pro and let us know which device you think takes better pictures.
Oppo Find X 2 and LG V60 camera specs
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (standard)
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm
- ToF 3D depth sensor
- 10 MP, f/1.9, 30mm (selfie)
Oppo Find X2 Pro
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide)
- 13 MP, f/3.0, 129mm (telephoto) 5x optical zoom,
- 48 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide)
- 32 MP, f/2.4, (selfie)