The days of carrying a big laptop power brick with a proprietary connector are (nearly) over. Many laptops these days, even Apple laptops, charge via USB-C Power Delivery. This means that one charger can charge your phone, laptop, tablet, and earphones… as long as it has enough juice.
The Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD is capable of delivering 30W of power, enough to charge tablets and even some laptops like the MacBook Air. It won’t charge more power hungry laptops, but it’s nice nonetheless. You can now get a bundle with this battery bank and a 30W wall charger to charge it and your laptop for almost half off! And when you’re not charging from the battery bank, you can use the included wall charger to charge your phone and laptop too.
You can also get various other Anker products for sale today, including a 10,000 mAh USB-PD power bank that can do 18W for $35, a baby 6.700 mAh battery bank for $19, or a two pack of 6 foot USB-A to C cables for a bit over $8. And of course both Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Neo true wireless earbuds and Soundcore Life Q20 noise cancelling headphones are on sale.
Hit the links below to pick something up!
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD 30W battery bank and charger bundle – $67.99 (48% off)
- Anker PowerCore 10000 PD 18W battery bank – $34.99 (24% off)
- Anker Astro E1 6700 mAh battery bank – $18.99 (21% off)
- Anker USB Type-A to Type-C 6 foot cables 2 pack – $8.39 (24% off)
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo true wireless earbuds – $44.99 (10% off)
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Active Noise Cancelling headphones – $49.99 (17% off)