Looking to pick up a tablet? A bunch of Android tablets have gone on sale for Amazon’s Prime Day so it’s a good time to pick yours up.
If you want to go with a Samsung, the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 model is 13% off at $199.99. It’s not much of a discount, but it’s not bad. The discounts on Huawei tablets are even lower, with the MediaPad M5 8.4″ going for $289, the MediaPad M5 Lite 10.1″ going for $279.99, and the MediaPad T5 10.1″ budget tablet going for $179.99.
Surprisingly, the most substantial price bump is coming from Apple. The companies products rarely go on huge sales, but this is an exception. Now some of you may object to an Apple product being featured, but the iPad’s software optimization for the large screen size is undeniable. And the latest iPad is down from $429 to just $299, a whopping 30% off. That’s a tempting deal.
Otherwise, you’re going to want to check out Amazon’s tablet offerings if you want something on a budget. The Fire 7 tablet is just $29.99, the Fire HD 8 is $49.99, and the Fire HD 10 is $99.99. They may not run unadulterated Android, but the prices are hard to argue with.
- Apple iPad – $299 (30% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 – $199.99 (13% off)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4″ – $289 (9% off)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite – $279.99 (7% off)
- Huawei MediaPad T5 – $179.99 (10% off)
- Amazon Fire 7 – $29.99 (40% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 – $49.99 (38% off)
- Amazon Fire HD 10 – $99.99 (33% off)