When it comes to smartwatches, there are so many devices to choose from. With some smartwatches, the manufacturer has opted to use their own operating system, but if you’d rather not use another operating system and would prefer remaining in Google’s ecosystem, then Mobvoi’s range of smartwatches could be worth taking a look at.
The company’s smartwatches are all powered by Google’s own Wear OS platform and the best part is that as part of Amazon’s Prime Day sales, the entire lineup has been given a 30% discount across the board. This means that you’ll be able to pick up a Mobvoi smartwatch from as low as $111.99.
Each of the models will vary in terms of functionality and target audiences, like the Ticwatch E2 being aimed more at users who need an entry-level smartwatch, to the Ticwatch S2 for those who need a rugged smartwatch, and the Ticwatch Pro for those who want something that they can wear to a dinner party.
- Mobvoi Ticwatch E2 – $111.99 (save $48)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch C2 (black) – $139.99 (save $60)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch C2 (platinum) – $139.99 (save $60)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch C2 (rose gold) – $139.99 (save $60)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch S2 (white) – $125.99 (save $54)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch S2 (midnight) – $125.99 (save $54)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro (silver) – $174.99 (save $75)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro (black) – $174.99 (save $75)