T-Mobile’s plans for Black Friday this year may have leaked ahead of time on reddit. Of course, these deals are not confirmed since this is a leak, but if it turns out to be accurate there’s some nice bill credits available for those getting new devices.
- 4th line on us: T-Mobile One 4th line deal. T-Mobile One only.
- iPad on us promo: Free iPad (Mini 4 via Bill Credits), $250 off 32GB iPad Pro 9.7 32gb or iPad Air 2
- iPhone accessory bundle: 30% off iPhone accessories when you buy three
- iPhone for all: iPhone SE 16gb $99 after bill credits
- Thanksgiving phone on us: Free J7, K10, K7, On5, LG G5 (via Bill Credits)
- Samsung flagship BOGO: Buy one Galaxy S7 (Not Edge), Galaxy Note 5, and get the second one-half off (via Bill Credits)
- Port in credit 200: Get a $200 bill credit when you activate 4 lines and port in numbers on each
- Port in credit 50: Get a $50 bill credit when you activate one line and port in a number
- UE BOOM 2: $99
- UE MEGABOOM: $199
Given the post on reddit is just a text post with no confirmation, take this information with a grain of salt until it’s confirmed by T-Mobile themselves.