The OnePlus 3 is one of 2016’s best devices, but it still isn’t without some issues. Although the issues surrounding the device taking advantage of its included 6GB of RAM have been resolved, there are still issues with camera quality, Doze mode integration, and Bluetooth connectivity with vehicles.
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings
OnePlus is rolling out this latest update in stages and will be coming to devices via an over-the-air update. To avoid issues, OnePlus is seeding the update to a “small percentage” of users today and will begin seeding to more users starting tomorrow.