The Oxygen OS 3.2 update for the OnePlus 3 is officially available! The 396MB update file isn’t particularly large, but it’s jam-packed with goodies that a lot of OnePlus 3 owners have been waiting for. The most notable features included in the update are the sRGB display option which can now be enabled by users and improved RAM management, allowing users to truly take advantage of the 6GB of RAM that’s included with the phone. Based on the OnePlus 3’s forum comments, the new features and tweaks appear to be making a lot of OP3 owners quite happy.
While many of the items included in the update should have been there from day one, do you think OnePlus is doing a good enough job of keeping its loyal customers happy?
OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2 Changelog
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Fixed some issues with notifications
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps