A few weeks back a new rumor started making its rounds that suggest Samsung would begin selling “refurbished premium devices”. This would allow for those who don’t have a boatload of cash lying around to be able to get some of the best devices at a discount.
The report initially stated that Samsung would begin this process within the next year, but it seems that Samsung has already gotten ahead of the game. The webpage is now live and offers devices such as the Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy Note 4 at a discounted rate.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – $449.99 (Save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – $399.99 (Save $185)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – $399.99 (Save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – $299.99 (Save $150)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – $219.99 (Save $130)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – $249.99 (Save $250)
Each device sold by Samsung is ‘Certified Pre-Owned’ and comes with a 12-month limited warranty, as well as free shipping. Additionally, devices for all four major US carriers are supported and although the Galaxy Note 5 is not yet listed we are expecting to see this device added to lineup of refurbished smartphones for sale.