Earlier today, OnePlus took the wraps off of its latest creation, the OnePlus 3. We’ve seen many first looks and opinions on the device from those in the tech community, but thanks to the removal of the invite system, you can get one for yourself, today.
The device retails for $399 and features an impressive set of specs that won’t mark it as the flagship killer, but instead a device worthy of a larger price tag.
OnePlus 3 Specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Optic AMOLED
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage (no option for expansion)
- Rear Camera: 16MP Sony IMX298 with OIS, HDR, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video;
- Front Camera: 8MP Sony IMX179 with f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video
- Ports: USB 2.0 Type-C, dual nano-SIM, 3.5mm audio
- Battery: 3,000mAh non-removable battery with Dash Charge technology (60% battery in 30 minutes of charging)
Since the invite system is gone, all you’ll need to do is head over to the OnePlus website and put your order in. Currently, the OnePlus 3 only comes in Graphite, but you can add various protective cases if you want to keep your investment safe from drops.
OnePlus is also offering a few different bundles to prospective buyers. The OnePlus 3 Essentials Bundle features a case, tempered glass screen protector, and OnePlus Silver Bullet headphones. The OnePlus 3 “Go Big or Go Home” bundle features all of the above, as well as an additional USB Type-C charging cable, and Dash Charge power adapter.
At the time of this writing, if purchased today, you would receive the device on June 26th with normal shipping, or June 23rd if you decide to pay the $10 and get Priority.