The Motorola DROID Turbo 2 was announced earlier today. This is a great phone with a bunch of hardcore specs that will surely make Android fans drool. Here are all the fine details on what makes this DROID tick.
- 5.4 inch 2560x1440p AMOLED “Shatterproof”
- Ambient Light
- Hall Effect
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810, 2.0 GHz Octa-core CPUs
- Main camera: 21MP with ƒ/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash, auto-focus, 1080p 30fps video, 4K 30fps video
- Front camera: 5MP with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle, flash
- nano SIM
- 3GB (LPDDR4 with 64-bit access)
- 32GB/64GB7, microSD Card support (up to 2TB)
- CDMA (850, 1900MHz)
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE (B2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13)
- Mixed usage up to 48 hours5 (3760 mAh)
- TurboPower™ for up to 13 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- Supports PMA and Qi wireless charging (wireless charger sold separately)
What do you think?
That’s a lot of specs to pack into one device. Are you impressed with the Turbo 2? Do you think Verizon and Motorola will be able to keep the device updated? Let us know what you think of this phone!