The Motorola DROID MAXX 2 was announced earlier today. This is Verizon’s version of the Motorola Moto X Play. It’s got a big battery, great camera, low price tag, and much more. Here’s every spec we could find.
- 5.5 inch 1920x1080p Gorilla Glass 3
- Ambient Light
- Hall Effect
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615, 1.7 GHz Octa-core CPU
- Main camera: 21MP with ƒ/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash, auto-focus, 1080p 30fps video
- Front camera: 5MP
- nano SIM
- 16GB, microSD Card support (up to 128GB)
- XT1565: VZW
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- CDMA (850, 1900 MHz)
- 4G LTE (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 20)
- 3630 mAh
- Mixed usage up to 48 hours
What do you think?
That’s a lot of specs to pack into a phone that costs less than $400. What do you think of this mid-range DROID? Do you think Verizon and Motorola will be able to keep the device updated? Let us know what you think of this phone!