A training presentation that’s intended for US retailers, reviewers, and presenters has leaked in full glory, revealing nearly everything about the Nexus 6P besides pricing and availability. If you can’t wait until Tuesday, September 29th, this slideshow is for you. Enjoy.
Also, don’t forget to check out the speaker notes for even more Nexus 6P goodies and marketing buzz on the features, design, Nexus Camera details, fingerprint sensor, and more. Here’s an updated Nexus 6P spec list.
Nexus 6P specs
- Screen: 5.7”, 518 PPI, WQHD AMOLED
- Camera: 12.3MP Rear / 8MP Front (1.55 μM, F2.0 / 1.4 μM FF) – Final resolution of the images may be less than 12.3MP
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1 processor
- Battery: 3,450 mAh (Built-in)
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3
- Weight: 178g
- RAM: 3 GB (LPDDR4)
- Storage: Comes in 32/64/128 GB