Many smartwatch lovers and Android Wear fans fell in love with the Huawei Watch when it was first shown off at Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona. Today the company has finally unveiled pricing and availability: it is now available for pre-order starting at $349 and will begin shipping (along with in-store availability) on September 17th.
Here are the four places you can buy the Huawei Watch:
You can select from 6 different watch bands that each have one of 3 style watch faces (Stainless Steel, Black, Rose Gold-plated). The price ranges from $349 to $799 USD depending on which of the 6 combinations you choose:
- $349 – Stainless Steel face with Black Leather band
- $399 – Stainless Steel face with Steel Link band
- $399 –Stainless Steel face with Steel Mesh band
- $449 – Black Steel face with Black Link band
- $699 – Rose Gold face with Alligator-pressed Brown Leather band
- $799 – Rose Gold face with Rose Gold Link band
The Rose Gold-plated options won’t be available for purchase until later in the year. Pictured above is the $399 Stainless Steel face with Steel Mesh band.
The Huawei Watch is quite stunning and looks poised for success, but will likely face stiff competition from at least two other Android compatible smartwatches: the Motorola Moto 360 2015 and Samsung Gear S2. For more on how the Huawei Watch stacks up:
Discuss: Huawei Watch Forums