Available for well over a year on iOS, Aspyr Media Inc’s Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is now officially for Android devices. Bet you didn’t see this Christmas present coming, did ya?
The developer notes that because the game hasn’t been “slimmed down” in anyway, the file size is quite large (2.4GB). That’s kinda what you get for downloading one of the greatest RPGs of all time. Here’s what you can look forward to.
- An epic Star Wars™ role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
- Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
- For the first time, KOTOR has achievements!
As part of an introductory offer, the game is being offered for 50% off for a limited time only. Make haste, young Padawan.
Download on Google Play: Knights of the Old Republic ($5)