Are you guys ready for the second week’s TegraZone anniversary and Player’s Choice Awards contest courtesy of NVIDIA? We know we are. If you aren’t in the know, NVIDIA’s just hit their one-year anniversary with TegraZone and they’re holding a Player’s Choice Awards! Hit that link to vote, and you can also snap a photo of the QR code directly below.
You’ll get the chance to vote for your favorite games in three categories, including best graphical game, best gameplay, and best overall game. With your vote, you’re entered for a chance to win one of 7 Transformer Pad TF300 prize packs. The pack includes the ASUS Transformer Pad 300, a keyboard dock, a wireless controller and a Jawbone JAMBOX!
If you fear you won’t have much of a chance in that contest, there will be two more chances to win a prize pack with the good folks of Phandroid! The second starts today so you’ll want to read through the bottom for more details.
- Up for grabs today (May 17th, 2012) is one ASUS Transformer Pad 300 prize pack. The prize pack includes the ASUS Transformer Pad 300, a special NVIDIA themed JAMBOX by Jawbone, a keyboard dock compatible with the Pad 300, and a wireless controller. Running the latest Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the ASUS Transformer Pad is a value packed tablet that with multi-color style, and productivity with expandability when connected to the mobile dock. With a 1.2MP front and 8MP rear auto-focus camera with large F/2.2 aperture and exclusive office software, staying connected and productive has never been easier.
- To enter, simply submit a comment telling us if you’ll be seeking Sonic 4: Episode II, the latest Tegra HD game to hit TegraZone and the Google Play Store.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The entry period will expire at 12:00am Eastern on May 17th, 2012.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- If we can not get in contact with you within a 24 hour time period, a new random winner will be selected. This will continue until a winner is determined.
- If you don’t use real contact information, we can’t send you real cool stuff!
Thanks to the fine folks at NVIDIA and Sega, I’ve been playing Sonic 4: Episode II on the ASUS Transformer Prime with the Logitech Wireless controller. I was pressured by my friends to get the Xbox 360 version, but I honestly have no need — the Tegra HD version looks just as good, and I can just as easily hook my tablet up to my TV using an HDMI cable.
I can use it while it’s inside its tablet dock. I can get my Sonic 4 fix on the go, and I can download it on other Tegra 3 devices. It was a no-brainer even if I did have to pay for it. Be sure to find Sonic 4: Episode II in TegraZone and the Google Play Store.