Am I having déjà vu? Another Samsung device has been announced to receive a treatment in white this morning. Following news of an all-white Galaxy nexus headed to the UK, Samsung has announced that a similarly pale version of the Samsung Epic 4G Touch will land at Sprint on January 8th. The only difference between the new release and the original is its color scheme. You get the same Galaxy S II handset as before priced at $199 on a new two-year contract.
Accessorize Your Winter Style
With a snowy winter sky in the forecast, Sprint and Samsung are getting ready to offer two new devices to keep tech-savvy enthusiasts warm: Samsung Galaxy S™ II, Epic™ 4G Touch in Frost White and M370 by Samsung in Pewter Gray. Both devices will make their debut in all Sprint retail channels, including Web Sales (www.sprint.com) and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) on Sunday, Jan. 8.
Samsung Epic 4G Touch in Frost White will be available for $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement or eligible upgrade. Decked out from head-to-toe, Samsung Epic 4G Touch will complement your style while providing all the must-have wireless features including:
· Dual-mode 3G/4G device – dependable 3G nationwide coverage and turbo-charged Sprint 4G speeds where available
· Dual Camera: 8MP rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that records HD video 1080p HD high profile and 2MP front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat
· Samsung Exynos™ 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
· Super AMOLED Plus 4.52-inch touchscreen (800×480 WVGA)
· Android™ 2.3
· 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi® enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G networks
· Visual Voicemail