Might wanna grab your diapers folks ‘cuz we have one HUGE Verizon leak for you guys. The above screenshot comes to us from the guys over at IGN and it reveals the names and release dates for a number of Android heavy hitters coming to Verizon in the next few months. Let’s take it from the top:
- Samsung Stratosphere – This was originally known as the Aegis and seems to be coming with 4G LTE capabilities and Android 2.3. Can we say, “Galaxy S II?” Looks to be launching September 8th.
- Motorola Droid Bionic – We pretty know everything there is to know about this device and it looks to be launching on September 8th as well.
- Samsung Illusion – Original name was the Viper. This is most likely a mid-level 3G phone but with Android 2.3 and launching September 29th.
- HTC Bliss – This is the girly Android 2.3 phone that comes with a charm that lights up when you have a message. Launching September 29th (w/complimentary butterfly tattoo).
- HTC Vigor – We’ve been hearing about this phone for awhile. It’s going to take the Android world by force with its 720p display and will be replacing the Thunderbolt (already?) as the premier 4G phone from HTC on Verizon. Launches on October 5th.
- LG Revolution 2 – Not much is known about this device other than it’s the sequel to the original Revolution. Maybe this time they’ll use a dual-core, perhaps?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab PS – Nothing is known on this tablet other than it seems to be a new version of the Galaxy launching in November. Maybe this is the smaller 8.9 inch model?
So there you have it folks. As usual, all of these launch dates are subject to change and most likely will. Even if Verizon will be experiencing a bit of a dry spell through August, the rest of the year looks jam packed for the carrier. Now, I’m going to turn this over to you. I want to know how this monster leak will influence your buying decisions for the rest of the year? Bionic? Stratosphere? HTC Vigor? Lets us know in the comments!