Good evening, everyone. Who would have thought it’s been exactly 1000 days since the G1 was released. A lot has changed in that small amount of time but it’s been a good run to say the least. Sometimes when our site has so many Android articles coming in, we’re forced to let some of those stories fall by the way-side. That’s where the Android Overload comes in to pick up the pieces. Tonight’s stories include Rogers Canada getting their very own Samsung Infuse 4G and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 finally comes to its motherland of Korea. Hope you have a great night and I’ll see you all tomorrow!
- HTC Wildfire S coming soon to T-Mobile? [TMoNews]
- Samsung launches Galaxy Tab 10.1 in South Korea. [SamsungHub]
- Motorola Mobility will issue its 2nd quarter earnings results this July 28th. [Motorola]
- Deal of the Night! Amazon Wireless offering the Motorola Xprt for free on Sprint (new customers only).
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active now avaiable for pre-order from 3G.co.uk
- The HTC Desire HD is receiving a minor software update to version 2.50.405.2. [EuroDroid]
- Bell’s HTC Sensation 4G has received a minor bug-fixer update as well. [MobileSyrup]
- Rogers’ Galaxy S Infuse 4G is rumored to cost $550 off contract.