Popular web browsing app, Dolphin Browser HD was updated to version 6.0 today. Along with their current box of tricks the updated version adds a new Webzine feature. The Webzine feature allows for a user to display web pages as a series of thumbnail images using a webpage’s RSS feed. The user can then scroll through the pages by tapping on a thumbnail image and opening that specific web page. Its kind of a fun way of browsing through web pages than your typically boring RSS feed.
Of course, Dolphin Browser is already known for the awesome add-ons much like “Extensions” on Google Chrome for your desktop of Firefox’s “Add-ons.” Not to mention using their Gestures feature for launching your favorite bookmarks makes this one of the most full featured web browsing applications in the Market.
Updated changelog includes:
- Change into new logo
- Known issue: if the logo doesn’t change into new one after updating, please create a new shortcut to desktop.
- Webzine integrated
- Bring out the beauty of the web and with Dolphin Webzine users can experience the web like never before.
- Bug fixed:
- 1.Fixed crash problem on Asus Transformer & Xoom
- 2.Fixed Google image issue
- Fixed some other random crashes
Dolphin Browser HD is compatible for Android devices 2.0.1 and up. If you want to give it a spin, the Market link is provided below.