Greetings, Android phone fans. Its another great episode of the Android Overload! This is your one stop, place to shop for all the news that didn’t get a chance to make it to our front page. Since, we’ve always been fans of second chances, we’ve given these little news snippets a second chance and brought them here for you to checkout. I particularly like the part about Amazon Wireless offering the Evo 3D for $150 (wish I could take back mine that I paid $260 for). Have a great night, everyone!
- Ericsson reaches 1GBs in download speeds thanks to LTE Advanced [Ericsson]
- Oracle now seeking 2.6 Billion dollars in damages from Google. Also wants 15% of ad revenue. [LATimes]
- Deal Alert: HTC Evo 3D only $150 for new customers on Amazon Wireless. [AP]
- AOL to launch new music streaming service based on Slacker Radio. [Venture Beat]
- Sony Xperia Neo is released in the UK via several online retailers in the UK. [SEBlog]
- The Motorola XOOM has launched in both WiFi and 3G versions for India.
- Can’t decide whether or not the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is worth your hard-earned dough? Take it for a spin using Samsung’s online simulator.