Its another wonderful morning here at Phandroid and after another 24 hours of bringing you the latest Android news and goodies, we’re left with – the other stuff. But don’t let “other stuff” fool you. We simply mean the items that for one reason or another, didn’t manage to grace our glorious front page. That doesn’t mean you wont find anything of interest, so feel free to sift through our selections and comment on the ones you found most interesting. Good night!
- Eric Schmidt explains Google’s hiring process. Rubix cube and long division required.
- RIM looks to extend it’s Blackberry Enterprise Server to Android and iOS by acquiring Ubitexx [BGR]
- Spacetime Studios announces exciting news for Pocket Legends players. Free anniversary content will remain free… forever. [iSource]
- Another Gingerbread leak for the DROID X is available via MyDroidWorld.
- Rovio says Angry Birds Rio will get its first update sometime next week. [Droid Gamers]
- The LG Optimus 2X has gotten a Guinness world record for the world’s first dual-core smartphone.
- Google Shopper has updated with new interface and QR scanning.
- Woman racks up $200k on stolen SIM Card – welcome to jail!
And an Iconia Tab commercial to top it off: