Boohoo. Us Americans still can’t enjoy Spitfy as you Europeans can. I suppose we can’t have all of the fun. Anywho, Spotify has announced an update to their Android application that completely reworks the UI with high-resolution graphics and tablet support. I can’t vouch for the bugs that have been fixed and whatever bugs may remain, but the full list of fixes according to Spotify can be had below. Be sure to find it in your Android market.
- All the graphics have been re-done and are now available in high-definition.
- Support for almost any screen resolution, rotation and density, even tablet resolutions.
- On-the-fly screen rotation support, used on devices with fold-out keyboard.
- Multiple performance improvements to increase applications speed.
- Improved error messages with better descriptions.
- Improved detection of network connection and faster reconnections.
- Fixed the texts and controllers that were cropped in some places.
- Fixed the album art view which was often inconsistent with what was playing.
- Fixed when the widget was not showing the correct content.
- Fixed an issue with the application not playing the next song in certain cases.
- New devices supported: HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire Z, Huawei U8300, Motorola Cliq, Motorola Cliq XT, Motorola
- XT720, Samsung Galaxy 3 (Apollo), Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro, Sony Ericsson X8 and ZTE Blade
[Spotify via Androinica]