Jump on this Deal: Droid Pro for $99 at Best Buy


Best Buy’s come out of left field with an early special on the Droid Pro as they’re now offering it in stores for $99. You can’t pounce on this deal online so be sure to rid yourself of any social insecurities and waltz into your local Best Buy store to get one of these (and you’ll also be walking away with a two-year contract, of course.) [via Droid-Life]


Quentyn Kennemer
The "Google Phone" sounded too awesome to pass up, so I bought a G1. The rest is history. And yes, I know my name isn't Wilson.

Cox Wireless Provides New Carrier Option with two Android Phones to Sell

Previous article

Official Chase Mobile Application Out Today

Next article

You may also like


  1. “rid yourself of any social insecurities and waltz into your local Best Buy” Ha ha ha its sad that we’re at a point where something like this should be said. Damn social networks.

  2. Amazon is selling Droid phones for 1¢ including the Droid Pro. Looks like a 1 to 2 week wait on it though.

  3. Wow, kinda looks like a stretched Blackberry. Sorry RIM

  4. I’d rather pay the penny on amazon. Sorry Best Buy. Not good enough.

  5. It’s $149 on Amazon.

  6. Where do you see droid Pro for $.01 on amazon? I show it not even available yet at Amazon. Best Buy has them in stock now.

  7. went into best buy and they werent offering it for $99 bucks =/

  8. Got mine for $99 at Best Buy yesterday. I’m 80% in love with it. Time will tell whether the other 20% is there.

    Quick pros
    +Nice keyboard
    +Nice size
    +Good software feature-set

    Quick cons
    -Screen resolution
    -Somewhat “droid-like” digital audio sound
    -Slippery “jump-out-of-your-hand” exterior

    More details as I become used to the device…

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Deals