We’re supposed to be seeing Motorola’s flagship for 2014 at some point this summer, but aside from a name we haven’t had much to go on. We may have just gotten our first peek of what to expect, though, as the device’s front panel has leaked online.
The leak naturally tells us very little about the phone except for the fact that it’ll have a display, light and proximity sensors, a speaker, a microphone and a front-facing camera. And while this photo alone can’t possibly give us a hint at its size, it looks like it could clock in at a slightly bigger size than the 4.7-inch Moto X.
The casing in the photo seems to have some golden hue cast on it, though we can’t be too sure if that’s a stock color option Motorola is going with or if that’s just the product of shoddy camera work. Regardless, it doesn’t really matter much because we’re sure they’re going to give us all the options we need to craft the exact phone we want through Moto Maker.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1