There are only a few short hours between us and the grand unveiling of the LG G3, but even more leaks are rushing in for last minute spotlights ahead of the big show. LG Netherlands’ site has accidentally posted full product information about the LG G3, and while it doesn’t tell us anything the rumors haven’t already it’s nice to see them somewhat confirmed.
Here’s how the full spec sheet lays out:
- 5.5-inch 2560 × 1440 display
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor (Snapdragon 801?)
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, laser-assisted autofocus, 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 16GB storage and microSD card slot with up to 128GB
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- DLNA and Miracast
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine colors
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
The site also mentions the device will come with metal housing, something we weren’t entirely sure about from all the leaks before (it’s always looked metal, but it wouldn’t have been the first time we’ve seen plastic perpetrating as something it’s not). The site has been fixed, naturally, but it shouldn’t be long before LG throws it back up. for the world to see.
The LG G3 shaping up to sound like a rather nice device. I’d say it’s ordinary for today’s flagship standards, though none of LG’s biggest competitors are quite living up to that ridiculous display being stuffed inside.
We’ll be making our way downtown like Vanessa Carlton later on today to get our own look at the thing in person. In the meantime, let us know if this is a smartphone you’d be likely to buy in the weeks or months to come!
- Verizon LG G3 gets Lollipop
- T-Mobile LG G3 OTA update begins April 7th
- Download: T-Mobile LG G3 Lollipop OTA
- Install Lollipop for T-Mobile LG G3 right now
TAGS: LG G3