So the LG G3 is finally official (even though we’ve had an idea of what to expect for weeks now). All the info is out on the table, and you should be able to buy it at nearly any major carrier. The question is simple now: will you be buying one?
It faces competition from not only the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One M8, but also quirky offerings from the likes of Oppo and OnePlus. The smartphone scene is quite crowded this year, so it’s sure to be a tough decision for many folks. Drop a vote in the poll below and let us know if you’ll be grabbing one. If not, be sure to stop by the comments and tell us which phone has your attention instead!
- USCC gets LG G3 in October
- Nexus 6 pictured alongside LG G3
- LG billboard named largest outdoor ad
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3