Will you look at that. The Motorola Moto X+1 has just made an appearance on Motorola’s site, although we can’t be sure how long the page will be up. Really, there’s not much to look at although possibly confirming the obvious — the phone will be available on AT&T.
As this isn’t an official landing page, don’t pay much attention to that -$400 pricing. We’re pretty sure Motorola wont be paying you to take the phone off their hands. As one of the more hotly anticipated Android handsets of the year, we can’t wait to see what Motorola has been cooking when the phone officially comes out of the oven later this year. For now, daydream.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1