Samsung typically does a decent job with their advertising. I thought their “The Next Big Thing Is Already Here” campaign, targeting Apple fanboys, was pretty good, and I also enjoyed their Superbowl ad. However, their team definitely seemed to not be at the top of their game recently, particularly with their Note 3 efforts.
The puppets ad seemed to make no particular sense to me, while the one feature Lionel Messi was a case of not quite understanding the entire theme of the soundtrack used. In their latest bid, however, they’ve gone back to basics and focused purely on demonstrating the strengths of their device. It works well, in my opinion. It’s not glamorous or particularly memorable, but the best of the lot they’ve put out so far.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 3