Since then, we’ve been on the look out for the variant, fully expecting to hear the device would be a carrier exclusive. Little did we know the device was actually a store exclusive, and that the metallic blue HTC One will be available only at Best Buy stores for Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (sorry, T-Mo customers).
While officially available starting this Sunday, September 15th, the device has already arrived at some Best Buy locations across the country. Apparently Best Buy has an exclusive on the blue color til the end of the year, after which it’s possible we’ll see the device appear as an option via the usual channels. HTC promises some kind of promotion will also follow the new blue color option, but details haven’t been revealed just yet.
We have to ask: anyone planning on picking up the HTC One in
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One