HTC has been teasing a bigger version of the HTC One — known around the tech world as the HTC T6 or HTC One Max — for a bit of time now. With “big things ahead” and a new Robert Downey Jr-injected ad campaign, we wholly expect the company to bring the device to us next month at IFA Berlin. Before that, though, it appears we may have gotten our first semi-official look at the thing in a press render.
A “non-final” render of the One Max has been leaked by the @evleaks Twitter account, giving us a peak at what the phone might look like once it finally arrives. There are no surprises here, really — it looks like freakin’ huge HTC One.
That said, the specs rumored to be sitting inside that aluminum ball of wonder has us really happy. In case you’re not in the know, we’re expecting:
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HTC UltraPixel camera
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- 3,200mAh battery
- Android 4.2 or 4.3 with HTC Sense 5
- and more
It definitely would be quite the looker, though if HTC doesn’t find a way to shave that bezel down some, folks will find it hard to stuff into their jeans (particularly of the “skinny” variety).
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Sense 6 comes to HTC One on AT&T
- Sprint HTC One Max gets Sense 6 OTA
- HTC Sense 6 status update page goes live
TAGS: HTC One Max , HTC T6