T-Mobile’s new JUMP plan is allowing users to stay on the edge of technology with early upgrades. Many users may still want to keep things less complicated with an affordable smartphone, though. This is why T-Mobile has just announced its most affordable 4G LTE device – the LG Optimus F3.
This little guy takes advantage of Magenta’s new LTE network while keeping your pockets full of cash. Not only that, but it’s a very good little smartphone for its price. Let’s take a look at the specs:
LG Optimus F3 Specifications
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4.0-inch 480×800 IPS display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage (with microSD support)
- 5 MP / 0.3 MP cameras
- NFC, bluetooth, WiFi
These are specs that will never match the high-end devices, but they will get the job done for the “average consumer” very well. And you can’t beat the $240 price point. The device is available on August 7 with a $0 deposit and 24 $10 monthly payments (limited time deal) on a Simple Choice plan.
It’s affordable, takes advantage of 4G LTE and its specs are good for the price. The screen may be small and the resolution won’t take you far, but IPS displays are great with color accuracy and many still don’t like the “huge phones”. I would be more than willing to recommend this little guy to some users, would you?
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the LG Optimus F3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: 4G LTE, LG, LG Optimus F3, T-Mobile