There’s a lot to love about the HTC One and if its rock solid build quality wasn’t enough, how about rock solid security? HTC has announced that the HTC One is now officially the first smartphone in the US to gain the illustrious title of becoming HTCpro certified. This gives business and IT professionals the peace of mind in knowing that the HTC One is enterprise-ready, meeting the Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 certification, offering 256-bit encryption, and level-one government-grade security.
Devices can be locked down to prevent specific functions and all data is secured though VPN functionality with HTC promising Mocana’s multihead Internet Protocol Security VPN support in the future. To learn more about HTCpro and what they do, head on over to HTCpro.com to learn more, or read their blog post here.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One