Annnnnnnnd… they’re gone. After 4 short days it seems consumer demand for the HTC One Developer Edition (64GB) and SIM unlocked (32GB) was high enough to completely exhaust HTC’s supply of their upcoming flagship from their site. That leaves us with only the Sprint and AT&T version of the One and if you were wondering what happened to the T-Mobile version listed as “out of stock” on their site since day 1, some would say the T-Mobile version was never truly available to begin with.
One thing is for certain, if you were planning on picking up an HTC One on either Sprint or AT&T you may not want to drag your feet. Seems HTC could have their hands full churning out enough Ones to keep up with demand. Remember, you can always pre-register to be notified as soon as the One is available from T-Mobile. They’ll even throw in a free official car dock if you order online (when it becomes available).
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One