You may have seen from our arrival post early this afternoon letting you guys know that our own Kevin Krause would be reporting from the Samsung Unpacked event in New York for the unveiling of the all new Samsung Galaxy S4. We’re sure you already know all the ins and outs of the device by now and seen it from every angle. We’ll be getting much more acquainted with the Galaxy S4 in the coming weeks for our full on review, but in the meantime, if you were curious to see what the Samsung Galaxy S4 looked like in 30fps, you can check out our quick hands-on video below.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4