If you have been thinking about ordering yourself an OUYA, the Android-powered gaming console, act quickly if you want to be included in the first batch of shipments headed to buyers in April. The company has made a post to their Facebook page warning that stock will soon run dry, at which point potential buyers will have to wait for a second batch of consoles to ship at a later date.
In order to be among the first to receive the OUYA console, make sure you get your order in before February 4th.
- OUYA All Access game pass revealed
- Madcatz MOJO to get OUYA software update
- Ouya updated with 16GB storage, revised contr
- Is OUYA in trouble? Original founder and VP o
- Check out the OUYA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.