If you have been thinking about ordering yourself an OUYA, the Android-powered gaming console, act quickly if you want to be included in the first batch of shipments headed to buyers in April. The company has made a post to their Facebook page warning that stock will soon run dry, at which point potential buyers will have to wait for a second batch of consoles to ship at a later date.
In order to be among the first to receive the OUYA console, make sure you get your order in before February 4th.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the OUYA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.