You gotta love Walmart. Not only are they the low priced leader, they always seem to let product slip out before its official street date. Take the Nexus 10 that — although not launching official until November 13th in the Google Play Store — was discovered by a late night shopper for sale at his local Walmart store. While he wasn’t able to purchase the tab (the source indicated that there wasn’t anybody around to help him), the fact that the Nexus 10 is on display, price tag and all, means there’s a good chance someone will walk out of the store with it. All it takes is one clueless employee to ring up a customer looking to get the jump on that official launch date. And with that, I’m off to my local Walmart in my jammies to see what I can dig up. Cheers.
- Nexus phones out of stock
- Report: Nexus 6 launching this month
- RIP Android Silver, long live Nexus
- HTC Flounder/Volantis gets WiFi certified as we get closer to a release
- Check out the Nexus 10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.