After releasing the kernel source for the international version of the HTC One X (quad-core) back in early May, many AT&T One X users were left scratching their heads. Well, after a few months of waiting, HTC has finally published AT&T’s HTC One X kernel source over on their developer site, HTCDev. Those that like to tinker around with their phone’s software know that this means custom ROMs are about to get a whole lot more stable now that ROM chefs can dive into the code and apply fixes. Good times. Now we’re just waiting on the USA version of the T-Mobile HTC One S and all will be right with the world.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X, HTC One XL