The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, like many of Samsung’s earlier tablets, launched with Android 3.0 Honeycomb, and as you’d imagine many of these tablets are also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is the latest to receive Android 4.0. Samsung committed to bringing Ice Cream Sandwich to most of the devices in the Tab line (with a couple of obvious exceptions such as the original Galaxy Tab).
For now it’s only confirmed to be headed to those with the device in Austria, though we can’t imagine it’ll take long to come to more European countries.
The upgrade is available through either KIES or via an over-the-air process. Be sure to check that out if you’re interested and let us know how everything goes. [via SamMobile]
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Find new apps with Appeer
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.