Looks like we have a pretty extra large helping of the Android Overload for you tonight. These are all the stories that made it past our desks from throughout the day, but for whatever reason, didn’t quite make it onto our front page. No worries. We place them here for you guys to give the final once over before they’re forever cast into the abyss of the world wide web. So, have a look around, and let me know if you find anything interesting.
- ITC denies Apple’s request for emergency ban on HTC devices. [Bloomberg]
- The $100 OUYA is an Android game console concept and what the Nexus Q should have been. [Angel.co]
- Facebook explains sync bug. [TheVerge]
- How Google’s Nexus 7 went from start to finish in only 4 months. [Engadget]
- Google sees advantage to building the Nexus Q in the good ‘ol US of A. [Reuters]
- Nokia says they have a backup plan. Could it be Android? [Forbes]
- Someone buys Google I/O Edition Nexus 7 tablet for $1,825. [eBay]
- Warning: Be careful when engaging in Google+’s “Party Mode.” [Androinica]
- Finnish carrier shows Windows Phone matching Android in market share. Really? [WMPowerUser]
- MOG is now officially owned by Beats. [BGR]
- Google Now smokes Siri in video comparison. [YouTube]
- Samsung’s ChatOn messaging app to get 3G/4G video chat feature in future update. [TheVerge]
- Mozilla’s Boot to Gecko (B2G) is now officially Firefox OS. Coming 2013. [BriefMobile]
- Fujitsu and NICT create indoor navigation for the blind using Android phones. [Engadget]
- Point ‘n click adventure Broken Sword now available for Android. [Google Play Store]
- Ninja Fishing now available for Android. [Google Play Store]
- HBO Go updated with support for Ice Cream Sandwich devices. [Google Play Store]
- Official Costco app now available for Android. [Google Play Store]
- Galaxy Wallpapers
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Check out the OUYA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.