Best Buy’s holding themselves a little sale for T-Mobile’s HTC One S. If you order it through the big ticket retailer’s website now, you’ll be a proud new owner for $99. More importantly, both new and existing customers who are upgrading can take advantage of the generous offer. This is all following a two-year contract signing and a rebate, of course, but we’re sure that won’t be a problem for many. This one is sure to have a time limit but, as usual, we’re not exactly sure what that limit is. To avoid missing out go ahead and order it as soon as you can. [Best Buy via TmoNews]
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S