The Acer Iconia Tab A700 is no stranger to us after first being revealed earlier in the year at CES, but today the tablet is getting a formal introduction along with pre-order and pricing details. Sitting squarely atop Acer’s Android lineup, the latest Iconia Tab will sport a quad-core Tegra 3 processor similar to the Iconia Tab A510, but as a first for the company’s lineup it will feature a hi-def 1920×1200 resolution display (1080p). That piece of glass measures in at 10.1-inches.
The Iconia Tab A700 runs Android 4.0 out of the box and is treated to Dolby Mobile 3 technology for high-quality audio and 5.1 channel surround sound when outputted over HDMI to your HDTV. The A700 is up for presale today with prices starting t $450 for the 32GB model.
- Acer Iconia Tab A700 Back In Stock with Tegra
- Acer Iconia Tab A700/A701 Surface, Could Have
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
- Nexus 6 wood carved mockup sized against Nexus 4 and 7
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A700 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A700