A few Android faithful were questioning whether or not Verizon Wireless would be stocking the Samsung Galaxy S3. We’ve seen Verizon’s version of the device popup in benchmarks last week but still, some were doubting (or fearful). Well, hopefully this will cast a few of those doubts aside, as the SCH-1535 has just been green lighted by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
You can see, plain as day, the phone is listed as carrying CDMA bands, and from what we’ve seen of Samsung’s phones on Big Red, falls in line with their model number sequence. Looks like a clean sweep of GS3’s across the big 4 carriers is in the cards. Should be soon, guys.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3