If the import ban on the HTC One X and the Evo 4G LTE wasn’t already a bitter pill to swallow for HTC, it looks like they’re in a bit more trouble than earlier anticipated. TmoNews were tipped off earlier today that customers who were looking to purchase a new Amaze 4G were being told that the device is unable due to “unforeseen issues”, and the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G was being offered as an alternative.
While there’s no arguing that the patent issue itself is the main problem, and that Apple has taken advantage of that, HTC must still take some blame for the ban. They knew months ago of the ruling, and they said they would remove the infringing features. It seems like they were trying to push their luck. Surely they didn’t just… forget?
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the HTC Amaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.