Another Motorola device has seen an early leak of Ice Cream Sandwich, though it is far from the build that should eventually reach handsets. The Android 4.0.4 leak for the Droid 4 comes direct from Moto and is available for installation, but only the more adventurous users need apply. The test build likely needs some more work before it is ready for deployment. Those installing now may fall victim to the tendency for leaks to not so easily revert to manufacturer approved software when flashed with available fastboot files, often resulting in a bricked phone.
Still, if you are all too antsy to get a taste of ICS on the Droid 4, you can give the new leak a spin by following the source link below.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6 release date
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9
- Official: Galaxy S6 and Edge
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4